I’ve had my Fiat 500 for two years, and here are some of the little critiques that I’ve discovered over the long-term that you might want to consider when buying your new Fiat!
Japanese quartz digital compass movement with 16 cardinal directions, digital direction with 1 degree resolution, declination adjustment, touch activation screen with compass functionality, chronograph 50 lap-memory, countdown repeat timer with dual time
Solid construction polycarbonate case
Soft, pliable, comfortable silicone strap with stainless steel buckle
Durable hardened mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
- 15,600mAh lithium ion battery, Fully recharge the iPhone up to 11 times, 1 year limited warranty
- 2 high power USB ports capable of charging 2 USB devices (even 2 iPads) at the same time, Advanced high performance power management chipset by Linear Technology
- Built-in retractable wall plug for easy recharging, Aluminum battery housing, available in six juice colors of pink, gold, blue, green, silver, black
- Extend iPad (1st & 2nd generation) battery life by up to 23 extra hours, Built-in short circuit, overcharging and temperature protection
- Extend new iPad (3rd generation) battery life by up to 13 extra hours, Industrial medical/military grade AA battery cells
- Size (LWH): 8 inches, 2 inches, 4 inches
While camping, I needed to turn my flashlight into a lantern. Here’s how I did it.
All you need is a white plastic bag, a glass or clear cup, and the flashlight.
Put some of the plastic bag into the glass to act as a light diffuser, and then rest the flashlight on top of the glass.